At Coastal Ridge Real Estate, we have a passion for our people. Click below to check out our open regional positions, or click here to see our company-wide open positions.
- Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!Position Title: GroundskeeperJob Profile: Coastal Ridge Real Estate is currently seeking an energetic, results oriented Groundskeeper to join our growing team. The Groundskeeper assists with properly maintaining the appearance and physical condition of the property while maintaining safety standards at all times.Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Assist in maintaining the appearance and physical condition of the property including: buildings, units, common areas, clubhouse, amenities, grounds, systems, and equipment, in order to achieve financial goals and ownership objectives, while adhering to all policies and procedures, all applicable laws, including OSHA, Fair Housing, and Equal Employment Laws.
- Ensure all interior and exterior areas of the property are litter free, clean, safe, and presentable at all times.
- Assist with the turnover process in all units, including working with vendors to help maintain quality standards.
- Provide exceptional service to current, future, and past residents.
- Complete minor maintenance related tasks.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly detailed orientated with an eye for cleanliness
- Great attitude, strong communication skills, and organized
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
Position Status: Full-Time/Temporary, HourlyTravel Requirements: 0%Reporting Relationship: Property ManagerFit this opportunity? Click again to apply!
- High school diploma required
- Previous groundskeeper experience a plus
- Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!Who We Are:Coastal Ridge Real Estate is an entrepreneurial-spirited multifamily real estate investment firm with offices located in Columbus, Ohio, Cincinnati, Ohio and Malibu, California and apartment communities throughout the United States. Founded in 2013, our growing team of over 400 associates specialize in the acquisition, asset management, and property management of multifamily real estate. To date, Coastal Ridge’s portfolio includes more than $1.6+ billion in assets in the student housing, conventional housing, and active adult multifamily sectors. Our track record has demonstrated the firm’s ability to achieve our investor’s goals. We implement a consistent strategy anchored by steadfast investment rationale and a progressive and systematic operating platform. Coastal Ridge was honored in 2015, 2016, and 2017 as one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S. and was also among Columbus Business First’s 50 fastest growing companies in Central Ohio for the past three years.Where You’ll Work:Monarch 544 is a 440-bed luxury student housing community that services the students of Coastal Carolina University and is located within walking distance to campus. Monarch 544 features two and four-bedroom fully furnished apartments with 42-inch flat screen TV’s, bedroom-bathroom parity, and all-inclusive rent. Residents come home to best in class amenities including a resort-style pool, beach volleyball court, hammock garden, and expansive clubhouse.What You’ll Do:As a Community Assistant, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of leasing production at your property and will provide top notch service for the day to day needs of our valued residents.Your Responsibilities:
Who You Are:
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate both opportunities or threats to the Property Manager.
- Ensure all lead information is entered, accurate and complete within Onesite.
- Ensure that all rental inquiries online, in person, or over the phone are responded to quickly and effectively.
- Ensure all prospects are followed up with through via phone, email or letter within 24 hours.
- Warm call prospects as needed.
- Meet, greet & provide tours to leasing prospects.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of site leasing trends, traffic patterns and product availability and how that relates to sales and closing process.
- Ensure all models, office and clubhouse areas, common areas and the “tour route” are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance and proactively communicate any problems to the appropriate party.
- Properly close the leasing process by asking for the sale.
- Participate in marketing and outreach efforts.
- Assist with the planning and hosting of resident events.
- Effectively manage the community waitlist and communicate with prospects as changes occur.
- Ensure the proper execution of all screening procedures.
- Ensure the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and related move-in paperwork.
- Ensure the proper collection of all funds and move-in related fees.
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community.
- Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt.
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
- A sales ninja. You know what it takes to slay leases and can effectively close the sale. You have a competitive spirit and you are laser focused on meeting or exceeding your leasing goals.
- A customer service guru. You understand how successful customer service is delivered and approach residents, prospects, and vendors with a positive, friendly attitude and take pride in providing top-notch service by building long-term relationships and going above and beyond customer expectations. You personally take responsibility for and quickly rectify mistakes.
- A supportive team player. You work effectively with others and go above and beyond to support the needs of your fellow coworkers. You are reliable and flexible and communicate effectively by communicating issues and challenges, listening, compromising, and seeking feedback.
- A masterful executor. You get things done. You fervently plan to meet deadlines and achieve goals. You manage tasks in a fast-paced environment with many moving pieces and stakeholders and ensure goals reach or surpass the finish line.
- A detail oriented individual. You pay attention to the small things that make a big difference. You look at information with a discerning eye to ensure its accuracy. You understand the importance of editing and proofreading your work to ensure it’s done right.
What We Offer:As a Community Assistant, you’ll receive a competitive hourly wage and monthly leasing commissions. This is a part time non-exempt position, reporting to the Property Manager. Little to no travel is expected in this position.Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write English fluently.
- Computer literacy required.
- Previous leasing and/or sales experience strongly preferred. Experience in multifamily housing also preferred.
- Previous experience with property management software such as OneSite or Yieldstar preferred.
- In pursuit of a degree from a local university preferred.